Aiki Chapter 29

Hey everyone, it’s about that time again. I’m here to bring you all the exciting new release of Aiki chapter 29. It’s so exciting it’s almost criminal. Try to contain yourselves.

This chapter of Aiki marks the begining of the Fifth Volume of this awesome manga. I know what you’re thinking, “Five volumes already? Where does the time go?” Why, it goes into reading this manga of course. Anyway, enough of my sleeptalking.

As usual, you can grab our releases on our irc channel by typing !aiki29 in the channel window. Relax and enjoy.

Direct downloads are now available here and here or here (direct service). Read responsibly.

• Trackback are closed
  • Comments (12)
    • B1
    • October 11th, 2008 7:59pm

Thanks for the new chapter. This series has really grown on me – Izutoshi is one of my top three comedy mangakas now.

• killer
    • October 11th, 2008 8:11pm

heeey thanks just wanna say that can u please upload it to any ddl website cuz i suck at irc and i dont reaallly understand it buh wen i tried to connect it said sumthin abt being banned

1. Who can read wins!

• DragonX
    • October 12th, 2008 5:59am

as usual, thanks for the release. =)
    no name scanlation is doing this project too.
    I honest don’t see why they pick up the series since S.A.S already did. >.>

• laclongquan
    • October 12th, 2008 9:04am

Chapter 30 is done by Noname but their translation as well as editing left a lot to desire.

You can take your time to perfect your works. But dont take to much though: chapter 31 is easier so they release it already (with a few irritating points too).

2. Okay thx for the info guys.

I just ask myself if it is really possible to avoid all of our tries to let people know we always look for helping hands….?

Anyway it seems to be true, stupidity has no limits!

• d4v1d_su
    • October 12th, 2008 11:08am

Hi guys, thank you for all the support all the time, we really appreciate that!

We see that there is someone else, and regarding that, we are still going to scanlate Aiki like normal.
    And rest assured, you are not wasting your bandwidth nor your time by downloading our works.
    I can guarantee that you will find something new in our works. Trust me, its worth it.

And No, we are not going to speed up.
    We know that we are scanlating someone’s work without permission. So we want at least to honor the author and try to make a work that would meet the author’s expectation.
    And therefore we need a bit time.

• Duckhams
    • October 12th, 2008 11:36am

Another group just released chapter 30 & 31 but the quality sux……. big time!

Thanks for the scanlation!

• ali3n
    • October 12th, 2008 6:48pm

Thanks, hope you don’t drop this simply because the other groups picked this up.

• nekneknek
    • October 12th, 2008 8:47pm

Hey guys, I’ve just read the last 4 chapters and you are doing a great job. Just one itsy bitsy thing – you have translated “menshon” as mansion, and it is indeed the origin of the word, in Japanese “menshon” (in katakana) means a large (by Japanese standards) flat in a large apartment building. But great job anyway!

3. lol, seems like we are proven humans. Thx for information.

• lonmas
    • October 13th, 2008 4:55am

@ali3n,

We’re not going to drop Aiki :)

Comment are closed.